Tuesday 17 May 2011

The Royal Wedding - Bank Holiday - The Event of the Century

Britain is gearing up for its biggest show of pomp and patriotism in decades as the countdown begins to the Royal Wedding on Friday. Five thousand street parties are planned as the government has declared Friday an official holiday.  

I decided to go for a walk around Buckingham Palace. Starting to stroll down towards the Palace I am surprised to see that many fans are starting their campsite on Thursday at 5:00pm. 

 Some are already ready to for the event of the century to begin...

 Some made me laugh....


 The news is ready....


 The CTV girl from Canadian Television


Sending best wishes to Will & Kate


Campsite ready..time to start cheering...


Parks all around London have a giant screen to see the Wedding of the century


Taxi drivers are ready to celebrate as well...



Some are asking for mum to send money...


And me just capturing all I can with my iPhone to show you what I will now be thankful in many years to come as a new Londoner another:  BANK HOLIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment