Saturday 16 July 2011

Bibimbap @ Soul Cafe

Walking through St. Giles street I was intrigued by this small place...


As the signs on the outside vitrine were hard to understand a word as it all seemed Korean to me...

I decided to go in as what I did understand, even from outside that I could possibly have lunch here...


Friendly staff greeted me and I was able to sit in the corner next to the window, I can possible say the best corner to see the whole place....


This cute Korean joint is filled with post - it notes all around with messages some of which I was  not able to understand but which make a nice original and interesting decor...

It gives the place its personality

They even have stickers for you to buy...

View of the open kitchen...



Called Soul Cafe, but you will not find  the usual bakery fare, but instead, an amazing vareity of ramyeon, bibimbap and kimchi chiggae




Loved their silverware...




Ordered the  Kimchi not spicy as I am not a spice eater...




Korean sushi with meat very interesting...


The chili bottle I only took a picture of it as no spicy for me!



Noodle Salad with veggies good healthy meals and  affordable prices...



The soup:  a perfect meal for a cold rainy day...







Small cup if you fancy sharing...



The chef who smiles at you from far (this is if it is not busy)


The other corner where you can sit down and enjoy your food without having to share or mingle with the other patrons...




See you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment