Monday 3 October 2011

Ferran Adrià 'The Family Meal' book signing event @ Harrods

I was lucky enough to meet gastronomic Chef Ferran Adrià, who was at Harrods promoting the launch of his cookbook The Family Meal: Home Cooking with Ferran Adrià on Sunday 25th September.


Ferran Adrià, is founder of the famous three Michelin star  el Bulli  restaurant located in Roses on the Costa Brava 


previous books




queuing for his autograph and pictures with Chef Adrià


the queue


people waiting



The Family Meal 




getting ready to start signing all the books



the dedication of my book...
it says: "For Caroline thanks for your sensitivity"
as I told him I wanted to meet him so much when I was last in Spain and was not able to have a reservation at el Bulli...



lovely Lucy Garcia translating for him so Chef Adrià was able to dedicate and autograph all the books






CHef Adrià talking with one of the Chefs from Harrods


Thanks to the PR girls Sauce PR and the Publishers Phaidon I was able to have a quick interview with Chef Adrià - 
Below enjoy Chef explaining the reason for this book and future plans...


No comments:

Post a Comment